It’s that time of year again and we’re super excited here at Swish to be once again running our annual 25 days of Swishmas!
WHAT DID WE DO LAST YEAR?
Here’s an idea of what we did last year, just a verse and chorus or just a chorus of a song is great!
WHAT DO WE NEED?
A Chorus or approximately a 15-30 second video of your best/craziest/lavish performance of a Christmas Themed song, musical or soundbite. Costume, make up, filters – anything goes. You can either sing or lip sync or just dance we don’t mind! (Portrait format please – just hold your phone and shoot vertically) You can choose from one of our examples or choose your own – it’s totally up to you 🙂
WHEN DO WE NEED IT BY?
Deadline is November 27th 2020 at 12pm
HOW DO I GET IT TO YOU?
This number is only for the use of sending your calendar videos:
Whatsapp please – 07715 583721 (we won’t publish any surnames but please pop your child’s name in the message so that we can correctly label all files)
This number is only for the use of sending your calendar videos.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER?
As many as you like as long as it’s different each time. We can’t promise to use anyone more than once but we will do our very best.
WHERE WILL THE VIDEO BE POSTED?
All videos will be posted on the main Swish Facebook Page, the class facebook groups and our website.
1) Use lots of natural light but make sure it’s behind you and not behind the subject matter. Positioning your back to a window is a great way to ensure your child’s face is nice and bright.
3) Don’t zoom – just capture the full frame. We can zoom in if we need to.
4) Keep it short – a chorus is plenty
5) Please film in PORTRAIT ONLY
6) Audio: If you are singing Live then place the music source further away from your child than the camera so that the track isn’t overbearing on the recording.
WHAT ABOUT CHRISTMAS DAY?
Our favourite clip/clips will be shown on 25th December 🙂
SOME CONTRASTING EXAMPLES TO INSPIRE YOU: (remember you can choose whatever you like though!)
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN:
COCA COLA REMIX
SHAKE UP THE HAPPINESS: