How would you like to see your drawing published in the official Shrek The Musical programme? The musical is being performed at The Bournemouth Pavilion in February 2019.
Just draw your favourite scene including Shrek character/s and send them to us by Monday 21st January 2019 for a chance to get your drawing published in the official programme.
- Open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 13 years and under.
- To enter, entrants must draw/paint a picture of their favourite Shrek character and send a photo of the submissions to the Swish Whatsapp at 07936 779788 with the parent’s FULL NAME and Child’s FIRST NAME ONLY – N.B. This information may subsequently appear both in printed material and online in social media channels.
- All entries should be submitted by 1 pm on Monday 21st January 2019; inappropriate/illegible entries will be removed.
- By entering, your drawing automatically becomes content that may be published by Swish of the Curtain on/in other relevant channels/publications.
- Princess Fiona will be selecting the top four drawings which will be published in the Shrek The Musical Official Souvenir Programme. We will try and publish as many as possible, but the top four will be given pride of place within the publication.
- Swish of the Curtain accepts no responsibility for content that is lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical reason.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.